Terms and Conditions
And now for the technical stuff...
We know the fine print can be a bit of a snooze but here at Vintage Peacock we’re committed to making our terms and conditions as simple and easy to understand as possible, plus it’s always advisable to be aware of what the terms are when you shop on any online site, so that you aren’t faced with surprises later. Of course at Vintage Peacock we endeavour to make sure that there are no surprises, but sometimes there are things that are just out of our control (like our cat and the weather!)
So before we begin you should know that whenever we refer to “Vintage Peacock”, “Vintage Peacock Ltd”, “us” or “we”, we are referring to the owners of this website; Vintage Peacock Limited, registered company number 7971123, and the term “you” or “your” refers to you the user or viewer of our website.
Back to the legal stuff:
- The content displayed on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice and while we always do our best to ensure that all our information is correct, we cannot provide any guarantee as to the accuracy – we can only promise that we will do our very best to rectify any inaccuracies as soon as possible! In continuing to use our site though, you acknowledge that the site may contain inaccuracies or errors and we cannot be held liable for any such occurrences
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we cannot held not be accountable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us (so no copying!) This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, but if for any reason they don’t – we’re reasonable people so contact us and we’ll see if we can help!
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and convenience to provide further information on things that may of interest to you. They do not mean that we endorse the website(s) and we are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s). With this in mind, we urge you to make sure that your computer is virus protected and kept up to date – it just make good browsing sense after all!
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website is copyright of Vintage Peacock Limited with all rights reserved (this means that we have not waved any of our rights provided by copyright law). Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following
- You can print pages or download extracts from our site to your local computer or hard disk, as long as they are for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Legally, you are not allowed, unless it is with our express written permission, to distribute or commercially exploit the content. You are also not allowed to transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.